A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious detached three bedroom (two en-suite) period house in a superb location with superb views to the Cairngorms Mountains. Located in the small clachan of Lynwilg by Aviemore, this desirable property has been completely refurbished throughout. The property is new to the market and has never been occupied since refurbishment in 2021/2022. It provides spacious accommodation over two floors in a pleasant open location, ideal as a family home or potential second residence. The extensive garden is low maintenance, with driveway / parking area and a selection of timber outbuilding including a timber garage.
The cottage is of non-standard construction and accordingly is unlikely to be deemed appropriate for a mortgage.
- Stunning family home with real character
- Entrance vestibule
- Bright spacious lounge with feature stove
- Spacious kitchen / diner with integral Bosch & Neff appliances
- Ground floor, two double bedrooms with en-suites
- First Floor, large master bedroom and family bathroom with clawfoot tub and separate shower
- Low maintenance garden / patio area in grounds of 0.33 acres
- Dedicated parking / timber garage
- Outstanding location
- The renovations were completed by Cairngorm Business Services, http://cbshighland.co.uk/
Council Tax / EPC
- Council tax band E
- EPC rating C (75)