Selling your property or land with Highland Property Services
Our catchment area in and around Cairngorms National Park is varied, and this is reflected in our sales portfolio which includes traditional family homes, cottages, apartments, holiday homes, new build developments & leasehold chalets.
We are a family company with a wealth of expertise in our local property market. We offer a professional service with a personal approach, from the commencement of instruction through to a satisfactory concluded sale.
We liaise with surveyors, solicitors and other professionals on your behalf, to ensure as smooth and stress free a transaction as possible. Our experienced team can provide you with expert advice and guidance whatever your requirements.
Centrally located Aviemore office
- In a busy area outside the railway station
- With prominent window property displays.
- Enjoys more foot traffic than local competitors.
- Open five days per week including most public holidays.
- We always seek the best selling price - the best offer rather than the first offer, unlike some online agents.
- Our properties regularly go to closing date, ensuring best price and fewer offer conditions
- Extensive on-line promotion of your property
- High-quality, cost-effective colour sales brochures
- Maps and internal floor plans included
- Visible 'For Sale' boards
- Local and national advertising
- Accompanied viewings by arrangement
We have considerable experience in devising individually customised marketing strategies for our clients, including local and internet presence. The bulk of our property exposure comes via our website, but to ensure your property is seen by a national and international audience we also advertise on well known portals such as zoopla, primelocation, s1homes, and onthemarket.
If you would like more information about our services, please contact us on 01479 810 020, or use the form.