Highland Property Services operate a fully Scottish Government approved (LARN1907009) and ARLA licensed Letting Agency and are fully signed up members of the Letting Agent Code of Practice (Scotland) Regulations 2016. We provide an established and comprehensive residential letting and property management service, throughout the Spey Valley & Cairngorms National Park.
Letting your property can be a legal labyrinth. We will guide you through the process, advising on Scottish Government legislation, ensuring that standards are met whilst maximising rental rates.
- We offer three levels of agency representation with competitive fees.
- We can provide you with a rental appraisal if required for mortgage purposes.
- We hold full Professional Indemnity Insurance for our residential letting agency services.
- We hold full Client Money Protection ensuring all monies are held and managed securely and appropriately.
- We operate with an approved Tenant Deposit Scheme provider - ensuring all tenant funds are held securely.
- We offer an (optional) quarterly Property Inspection with email report INCLUDED within our MANAGED services.
- HPS do not charge tenant fees and fully vet all tenants prior to proceeding with any tenancy.
These mandatory codes of practice, together with ongoing staff training provided by the above associations, ensure we endeavour at all times to operate best practise via close personal contact and liaison with our landlords and tenants alike.
Arrange a rental appraisal for your property - call Jasmine on 01479 810 020, email us, or use the form below.