Selling your property and land with Highland Property Services
We assist clients selling all types of residential property or land throughout our catchment area in and around Cairngorms National Park. This includes traditional family homes, cottages, apartments, holiday homes, new build developments, building plots & leasehold chalets.
Whatever your needs, you can rely on a first-class professional service from the commencement of instruction to a satisfactory concluded sale. We always understand the importance of your sale transaction and endeavour to provide you with a truly all-encompassing service. We strive to offer a personal service together with established local expertise to service our clients’ needs. We operate in conjunction with surveyors, solicitors and other advisors to ensure as smooth and stress free a transaction as possible.
Our experienced and professional team of staff can provide you with expert advice and guidance whatever your situation and requirements. You can rely on us to provide the following:-
- Office open six days per week including Saturdays and most public holidays – We are available to our clients when you need us
- Centrally located Aviemore office – Our property displays are visible to buyers and we enjoy more foot traffic than our local competitors
- Best selling prices always sought – we seek the best offer rather than the first offer, unlike some online agents. Our properties regularly go to closing date, ensuring best price and less offer conditions
- High-profile marketing with extensive on-line website promotion of your property
- Excellent central Office window displays utilising digital and printed media
- Competitive sales fees with a choice of options
- Accompanied viewings by arrangement
- Regular e-mail and activity management updates
- High-quality, cost-effective colour sales brochures
- Maps and internal floor plans
- Visible “For Sale” boards
- Local and national advertising together with other relevant media coverage
- Competitive solicitor Property Conveyancing arranged via our Aviemore Offices
- Personal guidance and support throughout, until a sale is concluded
At Highland Property Services we recognise that in today’s digital market, property is more likely to be first viewed online than in traditional ways. We have considerable experience in devising individually customised marketing strategies for our discerning clients. Our own established company website at www.highlandpropertyservices.co.uk is secure, fast, mobile friendly and updated regularly. We ensure that our website appears on the first page of Google and strive to provide maximum exposure for our clients' properties.
The bulk of our property exposure and internet traffic comes via our own website, but we do not rest on our laurels. We want your property seen by a national and international audience and advertise on several other large portals including: -
Please contact our centrally located Aviemore office for more specific details regarding your own property sale.
Highland Property Services deal with all manner of property transaction therefore if you are a buyer, prospective tenant, landlord or require any other information regarding a prospective property transaction please navigate back to our home page and click on the section you require.