Well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow within an easy walk of the centre and with outstanding rear panoramic views to the Cairngorm mountain range. Located within a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the river Spey and nearby Championship golf course, this desirable property has an attractive low maintenance garden and offers walk-in accommodation ideal for a family home or as an attractive second home within easy reach of all local amenities. Additional furnishings on request.
- Vestibule / cloakroom WC
- Sitting room with Morso stove / dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms – one with additional rear door to garden
- Bathroom with over bath shower
- Electric night storage radiators / double glazed
- Low maintenance garden with shed and space for a garage.
Council Tax / EPC
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating D (63)