Holiday Homes Agency
Highland Holiday Homes specialise in providing the discerning Owner and or holiday Client with quality holiday accommodation services in Aviemore and surrounding villages /towns throughout the Cairngorms National Park. Established in 1988, our centrally located offices are housed within the only listed building in Aviemore at the Railway Station on Grampian Road. We offer :
- Independent holiday accommodation Agency services with more than 27 years experience in the sector with many repeat clients
- Competitive Agency Fees - based on a choice of three levels of Agency representation - all subject to an annual Registration
- Centrally located Offices with Free Parking in Aviemore with comprehensive in-Resort guest and Owner support services
- Full on-line Reservation system with availability Calendar maintained virtually in "real-time"
- Full on-line secure 24 hour Bank secure rental payment system
- Experienced and friendly local staff representation and potential key holding by arrangement
- Maintenance and emergency trades response - available by arrangement
- A competitive, commission led holiday home booking service with property cleaning / laundry by arangement
- Selection of self-catering in Apartments, Bungalows, Chalets, Cottages & Lodges in Aviemore, Boat of Garten, Carrbridge, Grantown-on-Spey, Kingussie, Nethybridge, Newtonmore and other areas throughout the Cairngorms National Park area.
- View our current range of holiday homes ›
- Holiday Home Agency Services : We can arrange to visit your property and can provide you with an appraisal of what your holiday home could reasonably expect to achieve over a 12 month period * subject to conditions.
Holiday Home Marketing
Our friendly, experienced team provides a personal, professional service to all our holiday property owners. Offering the "personal touch" helps us to provide owners and guests with a superior service, working together to achieve the highest standards of customer satisfaction at all times! We operate throughout the year advising our Owners on any current trends or initiatives that maybe beneficial in maximising occupancy at all times.
- Competitive Fees based on a choice of three specific holiday rental management packages.
- Highly rated on Google search engines and customised in-house database driven reservations system developed over nearly 27 years
- We advertise extensively through most modern media outlets and have a closely monitored website presence with full availability and an on-line Bank secure payments system.
- Our e-holiday leaflet / brochure is extensively distributed throughout the UK and Overseas.
- The level of database repeat business means that we can rely on a high level of repeat bookings each year from long established “loyal” guests from all corners of the world.
- We operate alongside a number of UK and overseas travel agents providing extensive referral business* that does not compromise the agreed owner rental rates.
- As members of a number of trade and professional bodies we endeavour to provide accurate and specialist advice to our holiday property Owners.
Why not ask us for advice or an Holiday Home Appraisal today!
Join our active Portfolio of Holiday Homes
We are able to arrange to visit and provide a holiday home owner with an accurate and realistic appraisal of their property based on similar holiday home comparables in our specialist area.
All registered property owners are also provided with a Guide to letting which provides guidance to those new to Letting !
Every property is visited by an experienced member of the Highland Holiday Homes team who can help with any advice & improvements that could potentially increase bookings for you. We operate on an annual basis with an initial registration fee which includes - where appropriate an entry in our property e-brochure. The various websites we operate are all included in our Annual Registration Fees which enhances the extensive coverage our Agency can provide.
Unlike many other larger National and on-line Companies, we choose to specialise as a "hands-on" agency operating within a specific geographical area enabling us to service owners and guests needs alike with full in-resort representation.
Owners and guests alike are welcome to call in whenever they need to talk "face to face" with one of our team of experienced advisers but a pre-arranged appointment is always recommended.
We can also *subject to the specific Registration package chosen - provide in - Resort support, maintenance, key collection and by arrangement, an Emergency Trades response from our Aviemore Offices subject to Conditions.
Contact Nicola on 01479 811 463 or email@example.com for more information or to arrange an appraisal of your holiday home.